Grant your team and customers permissions to billing subaccounts. Or you're no longer working with a customer, you can remove their access to their billing subaccounts. In the Partner Sales Console, you can assign custom roles you created in the Google Cloud console, and the following billing roles:
|Billing Account Viewer||View the billing subaccount ID.|
|Billing Account User||View the role assignments and the billing subaccount ID and name.|
|Billing Account Administrator||Assign roles to the billing subaccount and view the billing subaccount ID and name.|
|Billing Account Creator||Create primary billing accounts|
|Custom roles||Choose a custom billing role you created in the Google Cloud console.|
Assign roles to a billing subaccount
- Permissions required: The GCP Reseller administrator role and the billing.accounts.close permission on your reseller parent Cloud Billing accounts. Learn more.
- On the Customers page, click the customer's name.
- Select a Google Cloud subscription.
- In Quick links, click Configure billing subaccounts.
- In Billing permissions, select the billing subaccount from the Subaccounts list. The list shows the cloud billing accounts that you can access.
- Click Add member.
- Enter the member's email address.
The member's email address is rejected
- Select a role.
- Click Save.
- Notify user or group about their role and the billing subaccount ID.