- If you have legacy Silver, Gold, and Platinum support, you manage cases in the Customer Care Portal.
- For all other support offerings, you manage cases in the Google Cloud console. Learn more about Google Cloud Customer Care Standard, Enhanced, Premium support.
Tip: Before creating a support case, go to known issues to check if a case has already been filed.
Manage cases in the Google Cloud Support Center
Permissions & roles
Technical support permissions are managed on the billing account that funds your Google support subscription. To use the Customer Care Portal, grant your users the Tech Support Editor or Tech Support Viewer roles on the billing account. Learn more about assigning Customer Care IAM roles.
Open a Google Cloud technical support case
Important: Do not include any personally identifiable information in your case or attachments to the case.
- Sign in to Customer Care Portal with your reseller account.
- Click Create support case.
- Click Create a new case on behalf of and select your customer. Note: The customer's address and contact information is set in your Partner Sales Console.
- For Product type, select Google Cloud and enter a title to describe the issue.
- For Category, enter keywords and select an option.
- For Case description, review the information and answer any questions.
- (Optional) To attach a file to your case, click Attach and browse to the attachment.
- Select a severity level.
- If needed, change the language and time zone.
- Click Submit. It might take a minute for the case to appear in the My Cases list.
- (Optional) To share the case, open the case and scroll to Case sharing and add an email address. If your customer has access to the Customer Care Portal, they can view cases that you file on their behalf.
Contact phone support
Phone support is available at 1-877-355-5787 (U.S. only) or +1 646 257 4500 (worldwide, charges might apply). To open a support case for yourself, use your Partner PIN. Or to open a case for a customer, use the customer’s PIN.
Troubleshoot Google Cloud project errors
To file a Google Cloud support case in the Customer Care Portal, you need a valid Google Cloud project that meets one of these requirements:
- The project is funded by a billing account with a Platinum, Gold, or Silver support subscription.
- The project is funded by a billing account that is a subaccount under a parent billing account that has a Platinum, Gold, or Silver support subscription.
- You have an active Partner-Led Premium Support subscription.
Project does not exist
Check that the project in Project ID field is a valid Google Cloud project. In the Google Cloud console, you can view the projects you have access to.
Project is not eligible for support
The project in the Project ID field isn't eligible for Platinum, Gold, or Silver support.
- If you have permission, change the billing account funding the project to a billing account with a Platinum, Gold, or Silver support subscription.
- If this is a customer’s project, ask the customer to change the billing account funding the project. Give the customer a billing subaccount in your reseller billing account that has a Platinum, Gold, or Silver support subscription.
- If the project has a Customer Care subscription, you can file support cases directly from the Google Cloud console.
You do not have permission to get support for the project
You might be missing Platinum, Gold, or Silver support on the project. Check that you have the Tech Support Editor IAM role on one of the resources:
- The billing account with a Platinum, Gold, or Silver support subscription funding the project.
- The organization containing the billing account with a Platinum, Gold, or Silver support subscription funding the project.
Manage cases in the Google Cloud console
Submit a case in the Google Cloud console
As a reseller, you submit and manage customers' cases in your organization's support account.
- Sign in to the Google Cloud console.
- Select the project for which you'd like to have support.
- On the Support page, go to Quick Support and click Create a new support case.
Learn more about managing cases in the Google Cloud console.
Contact Cloud Customer Care by phone
You can also request phone support for technical or billing questions.
Note: Before calling, it can be helpful to submit a support case. By referencing a case number in your call, you give the Cloud Customer Care team more information to research and address your issue.
To contact Cloud Customer Care by phone: