To contact the Google Workspace phone support team, you need to provide your Google Workspace administrator PIN. Learn more about contacting Google Workspace support.
- At the top right, click Help .
- At the bottom of the Help window, click Contact support.
- At the bottom of the Help panel, enter text to describe your issue and click Send .
- If a help article that relates to your issue is listed, click it to review.
- If you still need help, click This didn't help, continue to Support.
- Click Phone, then Continue.
If a phone number field is available, enter your phone number and click Submit. You don't need a PIN. (This option isn't available for all Google Workspace accounts.)
If you want to call support instead, click Looking for PIN or direct phone number Get PIN and call Google directly.
If a phone number field isn't available, the number to call and a PIN are shown.
The PIN is valid for 60 minutes, after which you can generate a new one, if needed.