To contact the G Suite phone support team, you need to provide your G Suite administrator PIN. Learn more about contacting G Suite support.
- At the top right, click Help .
- At the bottom of the Help window, click Contact support.
- Click Phone.
- At the bottom of the Help panel, enter text to describe your issue and click Send .
- If a help article that relates to your issue is listed, click it to review.
- If you still need help, click This didn't help, continue to Support.
If a phone number field is available, enter your phone number and click Call me. You don't need a PIN. (This option isn't available for all G Suite accounts.)
If you want to call support instead, click Looking for PIN or direct phone number Get PIN and call Google directly.
If a phone number field isn't available, the number to call and a PIN are shown.
The PIN is valid for 60 minutes, after which you can generate a new one, if needed.