Import events from other applications
If you'd like to migrate your events from another calendar service, click the name of the calendar you've been using. Below are instructions on how to import these events to Google Calendar from a few other calendar services.Microsoft Outlook Calendar
- Open Outlook
- Click Calendar
- Right click on the calendar you need to export and choose Save as
- Select type iCalendar format
- Click on More Options and select Date Range -> Whole calendar, Detail -> Full details
- Click OK and then Save
- In Google Calendar, click the down-arrow next to Other calendars
- Select Import calendar
- Click Choose file and find the file that contains your events, then click Open
- Select the Google Calendar where you'd like to import events, then click Import
- In your Yahoo! Calendar account, go to Actions, then select Export.
- Select the desired Calendar(s), and save the[.ics] file. (Note: When your calendar contains more than one year's worth of data, we recommend that you manually divide the file into multiple, one-year segments and import them separately; otherwise, you may encounter errors.)
- In Google Calendar, click the down-arrow next to Other calendars.
- Select Import calendar.
- Click Choose file and find the file that contains your events, then click Open.
- Select the Google Calendar where you'd like to import events, then click Import.
To migrate events from other calendar applications, export your events in either iCalendar or CSV format and import the file into Google Calendar.