Export your Google calendar
You can export events from all your calendars, or just a single calendar.
Ways to export calendars
You can only export calendars listed under "My calendars" on the left side of Google Calendar. To export a calendar, you also need to have the "Make changes and manage sharing" sharing setting. Learn more about sharing settings.Export events from all calendars in your "My calendars" list
- On your computer, open Google Calendar. You can't export your calendar from the Google Calendar app.
- In the top right, click Settings Settings.
- Click the Calendars tab.
- Between the "My Calendars" and "Other Calendars" sections, click Export calendars.
A ZIP file will be downloaded to your computer. If you open the ZIP file, you'll see individual ICS files for each of your calendars.
To import the files back into Google Calendar, take the individual ICS files out of the ZIP file and import them one by one. Learn more about importing files.
- On your computer, open Google Calendar. You can't export events from the Google Calendar app.
- On the left side of the page, find the "My calendars" section.
- To the right of the calendar you want to export, click the Down arrow Calendar settings.
- Click Export this calendar.
- An ICS file of your events will start downloading.
Troubleshoot problems"Feed processing error"
You might get this error if you clicked the ICAL button in the "Calendar Address" section.
Instead, click the ICAL button in the "Private Address" section. If you don't see the "Private Address" section, you can't export the file.
If you use Google Calendar through your work, school, or other organizations, you may not have the ability to export events. Contact your admin.
Aaron is a Calendar expert and author of this help page. Leave him feedback below about the page.