Export your calendar
With Google Calendar, you can export content from a specific calendar or from all your calendars at once.
Exporting content from a specific calendar
Follow these steps to export one of your calendars:
- In the calendar list on the left side of the page, move your mouse over the calendar you'd like to export from.
- You'll see a drop-down arrow appear next to the calendar name. Click the drop-down arrow and select Calendar settings. (Alternatively, click the drop-down arrow next to My calendars and select Settings, then click the appropriate calendar from the list.)
- Click the ICAL button in the 'Private Address' section at the bottom of the page, and click the displayed URL.
- Save the exported file to the desired folder on your computer.
If you receive a 'Feed Processing Error' message when exporting events, please make sure you're using your calendar's private iCalendar address ('Private Address'). You can only use your calendar's public iCalendar address ('Calendar Address') to export events when your calendar is publicly shared. Learn how to share your calendar with others.
Exporting content from all calendars in your 'My calendars' list
Here's how you can export all the calendars in your My calendars list at once:
- Click the drop-down arrow next to My calendars and choose Settings.
- On the Calendar Settings page, click the Export calendars link at the bottom of the My Calendars section. Keep in mind that you won't be able to bulk export calendars in your Other Calendars list (for example, public calendars you've added to your list, shared calendars with 'view' access only, etc.)
- In the resulting compressed folder, you'll see an ICS file for each of the calendars you have permission to 'Make changes and manage sharing' for.
Google Apps users: Please note that domain administrators can control exporting options available to users at their domains. If you're unable to export your calendar data, please contact your domain administrator for further assistance.