When you create a booking page, you can share a link on your website or through online communications that:
- Links directly to your appointment booking page
- Links to all appointment schedules on your primary calendar
Before you start
- Appointment schedules are a premium feature available to Google Workspace Individual subscribers.
- If you use a work or school Google Calendar account, use either appointment slots or appointment schedules.
- Business Starter accounts don’t have access to appointment schedules.
- To set up appointment schedules, you must use a computer.
Share your appointment schedule
Important: Booking pages you create are public and not affected by your Calendar sharing settings.
Anyone with the link can view your:
- Booking page
- Profile photo
- Account name
- Open the Google Calendar app .
- On your Calendar grid tap the appointment schedule Share .
- Select an option:
- To copy the URL, tap Copy link.
- To share through another app, tap the app.
- To open the booking page for a specific service on your calendar, tap Open page.
- For all services on your calendar, tap See all your appointment schedules.
- People who book appointments with you can open links to your appointments on any device with a browser.