Important: More hours don't display until you first set regular hours.
You can select the hours for specific services that your business offers such as delivery, takeaway, drive-through and collection. Certain More hours can only be set for specific business types.
In general, you should set More hours as a subset of your primary hours. For example, a restaurant that's open from 6.00 a.m. – 9.00 p.m. may have hours that look like this:
- Opening hours: 6.00 a.m. – 9.00 p.m.
- Eat-in: 6.00 a.m. – 8.00 p.m.
- Takeaway: 10.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.
Set More hours
- On your computer, sign in to Google My Business.
- If you have multiple locations, open the location that you’d like to manage.
- Click Info.
- Next to 'More hours', click Edit .
- In the 'More hours' box under 'Add hours', click the type of hours that are applicable.
- Next to the day of the week that you want to change, tick the box and enter your hours.
- After you entered all hours, click Apply.
More hours will display for selected days of the week and surface to customers on Google Maps and Search.
Changes to hours creates updates on your Business Profile
After you update your hours or reopen your business, customers will find:
- On your Business Profile: A message that confirms your recent update.
- On the Updates tab of your profile on mobile devices: A post that confirms that you made a change to your hours.
To give more information about your updated hours: Edit the post.
To remove the hours update message and the post: Delete the associated post from Google My Business.