Important: More hours don't display until you first set regular hours.
You can select the hours for specific services your business offers such as delivery, takeout, drive through, and pickup. Certain More hours can only be set for specific business types.
In general, you should set More hours as a subset of your primary hours. For example, a restaurant that's open from 6 AM–9 PM may have hours that look like this:
- Business hours: 6 AM–9 PM
- Dine-in: 6 AM–8 PM
- Take out: 10 AM–6 PM
Set More hours
- On your computer, sign in to Google My Business.
- If you have multiple locations, open the location you’d like to manage.
- Click Info.
- Next to “More hours,” click Edit .
- In the “More hours” box under “Add hours,” click on the type of hours that are applicable.
- Next to the day of the week you want to change, check the box and enter your hours.
- After you entered all hours, click Apply.
More hours will display for selected days of the week and surface to customers on Google Maps and Search.
Changes to hours creates updates on your Business Profile
After you update your hours or reopen your business, customers who visit your Business Profile will find a message that confirms your recent update. The update also creates a post that confirms you made an hours change. This post shows up on the Updates tab of your profile on mobile devices. You can edit the post to give more information about your updated hours. To remove the hours update message and the post, delete the associated post from Google My Business.