Important: More hours don't display until you first set regular hours.
You can select the hours for specific services your business offers such as delivery, takeout, drive through, and pickup.
Generally, you should set More hours as a subset of your primary hours. For example, a restaurant that's open from 6 AM–9 PM may have hours that look like this:
- Business hours: 6 AM–9 PM
- Dine-in: 6 AM–8 PM
- Take out: 10 AM–6 PM
Set More hours on Google My Business
- On your computer, sign in to Google My Business.
- If you have multiple businesses, open the one you want to update.
- Click Info.
- Next to “More hours,” click Edit .
- In the “More hours” box under “Add hours,” click on the type of hours that are applicable.
- Next to the day of the week you want to change, check the box and enter your hours.
- After you entered all hours, click Apply.
More hours display for selected days of the week and surface to customers on Google Maps and Search.
Set More hours on Google Search
- On your computer, sign in to the Google Account you used to sign up for Google My Business.
- To find your Business Profile, search on Google for your exact business name.
- You can also search for “my business.”
- To open your Business Profile, select Edit profile Business information.
- Near the top, select the Hours tab.
- Under “Add more hours,” choose the type of “More hours” you want to set, such as “Drive through.”
- If you have multiple types of “More hours,” you must set each type separately.
- For each type of “More hours,” select the days and set the hours that apply.
- Click Save.