Important: More hours don't display until you first set regular hours.
You can select the hours for specific services your business offers such as delivery, takeout, drive through, and pickup.
Generally, you should set More hours as a subset of your primary hours. For example, a restaurant that's open from 6 AM–9 PM may have hours that look like this:
- Business hours: 6 AM–9 PM
- Happy hours: 5 PM–8 PM
- Take out: 10 AM–6 PM
- Go to your Business Profile. Learn how to find your profile.
- To manage your business hours:
- With Google Search, select Edit profile Hours.
- With Google Maps, select Edit profile Business information Hours.
- Under “Add more hours,” choose the type of “More hours” you want to set, such as “Drive through.”
- If you have multiple types of “More hours,” you must set each type separately.
- For each type of “More hours,” select the days and set the hours that apply.
- Click Save.