Migrate a location from a personal account to an organisation account
If you own locations in a personal account (not associated with an organisation), you can migrate those locations to an organisation account. When you add locations to an organisation account, you can manage them as part of your organisation.
- Click the Got existing locations to transfer? card on the “Overview” tab. You’ll go through the location transfer process in the steps that follow.
- After you submit the location transfer request, it can take up to seven days for the transfer to process. Once complete, transferred locations will appear in the “Manage locations” tab of the organisation account.
- Remove transferred locations from your personal account.
- Retain access to transferred locations in your personal account, in addition to the newly added organisation account.
You can also migrate locations from your personal account to your organisation account on your own.
Migrate a single location
- In your organisation account, request access to the location that you own in your personal account. You'll need to specify a location group for the location to be added to.
- In your personal account, accept the invitation. This allows your organisation to manage the location in the specified location group.
Migrate multiple locations
To migrate multiple locations that you own in your personal account to your organisation account:
- In your personal account, transfer the locations to a single location group.
- In your personal account, add your organisation as an owner of the location group. You'll need to specify the right organisation by entering its 10-digit organisation ID.
- In your organisation account, accept the invitation. This will allow your organisation to manage all locations in the location group.
Once a location is migrated, you may want to remove the location from your personal account. If you want your personal account added to an organisation, remove or transfer all locations directly owned by your personal account.
Note: If you don't have owner access to a location, request access from the location owner to manage the location from your organisation account.