If you own locations in a personal account (not associated with an organization), you can migrate those locations to an organization account. When you add locations to an organization account, you can manage them as part of your organization.
You can also migrate locations from your personal account to your organization account on your own.
Migrate a single location
- In your organization account, request access to the location you own in your personal account. You'll need to specify a location group for the location to be added to.
- In your personal account, accept the invitation. This allows your organization to manage the location in the specified location group.
Migrate multiple locations
To migrate multiple locations you own in your personal account to your organization account:
- In your personal account, transfer the locations to a single location group.
- In your personal account, add your organization as an owner of the location group. You'll need to specify the right organization by entering its 10-digit organization ID.
- In your organization account, accept the invitation. This will allow your organization to manage all locations in the location group.
Once a location is migrated, you may want to remove the location from your personal account. If you want your personal account added to an organization, remove or transfer all locations directly owned by your personal account.
Note: If you don't have owner access to a location, request access from the location owner to manage the location from your organization account.