On Google My Business, you can select various attributes to let customers know details about your business. For example, you can share whether your business offers outdoor seating and Wi-Fi, or if it identifies as Black-owned or women-led. Select relevant, accurate attributes for your Business Profile to help your business stand out online.
Attributes appear on your Business Profile on Google Search and Maps. If you add certain attributes to your profile, your business might show up in search results when people search for places with those attributes on Google Search and Google Maps.
How it works
You can directly edit certain factual attributes about your business, like whether it identifies as Black-owned. However, many attributes also rely on input from customers who visit your business.
Add an attribute to your Business Profile
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google My Business app.
- At the bottom, tap Profile View all.
- Under "Highlights," find “Add Attributes” and tap Edit .
- Once you update your attributes, tap Apply.
- Your new attributes show up when customers find your business on Google Search and Maps.
Tip: If you own or manage a healthcare profile, you can edit the following information in Attributes :
- Inform customers whether your business offers online care.
- Provide customers with a direct method to schedule and receive online care.
- Edit your gender information.
Edit an attribute on Google Maps
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app .
- Sign in to the Google Account you used to sign up for Google My Business.
- To open your Business Profile, in the top right, tap Account Circle Your Business Profile.
- Tap About Describe this place .
- You can tap an attribute to change it.
- When you’re done making edits, tap Send .