When you manage your bookings through another booking provider, you get web and app services that seamlessly use your customer’s Google Account. Your customers also benefit from built-in integration with widely used Google products, like Calendar, and automatic reminders so that they don’t miss their booking.
You can use the booking tab in Google My Business to view the booking history of your business listing for bookings that came in through Reserve with Google.
To choose a Google My Business provider:
- On your computer, sign in to Google My Business. If you have multiple locations, open the one that you’d like to manage.
- From the menu, click Bookings. If you don't see this tab, then bookings aren’t an available option for your business category or region.
- Sign up with your provider of choice.
- Your scheduling provider account is automatically linked to your Google My Business account within one week. After you link your accounts, you can schedule bookings through Google.
If you already use a scheduling provider, you're automatically eligible to receive bookings. In your Google My Business Bookings tab, you can see your booking history made with your provider in Reserve with Google.
Mark a location as temporarily closed
To make your profile appear as temporarily closed on Google Maps and Search:
- On your computer, sign in to Google My Business.
- In the menu on the left, click Info.
- To the right, point to the section “Close this business on Google.”
- To expand this section you might need to click the arrow.
- Click Mark as temporarily closed.
Share your bookings link
Booking links make it so that your customers can easily book anywhere that they can find your business. You can share your booking link on Instagram profiles, Yelp, Facebook pages or your website.
To share your booking link with customers:
- On your phone, open the Google My Business app and tap the Bookings tab.
- In the top right, tap the menu, then tap Share booking link. To send your booking link directly to a customer, copy and paste the link.
Manage your customers and bookingsWork with your scheduling provider to update your customer information or modify a booking.
View your bookings insights
You can see insights for bookings scheduled through Reserve with Google only. For bookings scheduled through your provider, you can find insights on the scheduling provider’s website.
Important: Businesses in the dining category can't see Insights for bookings.