Google My Business now allows agencies to register directly with Google and receive exclusive benefits for managing agency accounts. Registered agencies can enjoy more robust account management options and Google support that’s tailored to agency needs.
The benefits of registering your agency with Google include:
- Google support that’s focused on agency situations and problems
- Better account structure that’s designed for third parties who manage listings
- Simplified management of users and access
To start the registration process:
- Go to business.google.com/agencysignup.
- Click Start now.
- Follow the instructions to register.
Once you register your agency, you can easily structure your team and listings more efficiently and all in one place. Here’s an overview of new agency-related concepts:
- Organisation: The overall group to manage the team members in your agency. This is the top-level account that's associated with your agency when signing up with Google My Business.
- User group: A select group of users from your agency. User groups can be given permission to manage particular locations using location groups.
- Location group: A select group of locations that's collectively managed by an organisation or user group.