If you notice that a photo uploaded by a customer violates the Google Maps photo policies, you can request for it to be removed. The photo will be reviewed and possibly removed from your Business Profile. It can take several days for a photo to be reviewed.
Tip: If you come across content on Google that may violate the law, let us know. We'll carefully review the material and consider to block, remove, or restrict access to it.
Request removal of customer photos in your account
- On your phone or tablet, open the Google My Business app .
- Tap More Photos.
- Tap the photo you'd like to flag.
- Tap More Report photo.
Flag a photo or user in Google Maps
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app .
- To open your Business Profile, in the top right, tap Account circle Your Business Profile.
- Tap Photos.
- Find the photo or user you want to flag.
- To flag a photo: Tap the photo, then in the top right corner, tap Flag .
- To flag a user: Tap the name of the user, then tap More Report profile.