If you notice that a photo uploaded by a customer violates the Google Maps photo policies, you can request its removal. The photo is then reviewed and may possibly be removed from your Business Profile. It can take several days for a photo to be reviewed.
Tip: If you notice content on Google that may violate the law, you can let us know. After we review the material, we consider whether to block, remove, or restrict its public availability.
Request removal of customer photos in Google Search
- On your Android phone or tablet, go to Google Search.
- In the search bar, enter your business name.
- Tap Photos Find the photo you want to remove.
- At the top, on the right, tap Report a problem .
- Select the type of violation you want to report Tap Submit.
Flag a photo or user in Google Maps
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app .
- To open your Business Profile, in the top right, tap your profile picture or initial Your Business Profile.
- Tap Photos.
- Find the photo or user you want to flag.
- To flag a photo: Tap the photo, then in the top right corner, tap Flag .
- To flag a user: Tap the name of the user, then tap More Report profile.