You can manage an individual profile on Search and Maps. To manage multiple profiles in bulk at once, you can use Business Profile Manager. If you want to add another profile, on Google Search, select the three-dot menu Add a new Business Profile.
- Add business information to your bulk upload spreadsheet.
- If you're importing for the first time, download the spreadsheet in your Business Profile by clicking the Download the template link on the "Import locations from a file" screen.
- Add all locations that you manage before uploading your spreadsheet.
- If you’re making changes to existing location information, download the latest location information from your account and make any changes directly to the spreadsheet. Use the same store codes and location information as you have in the past so that we don't create duplicate businesses.
- If you only want to update particular fields for current businesses, include only the columns for store code and the fields you want to change. If you accidentally add a new business as well, you’ll be alerted that required column headers are absent.
- It's not possible to update your store code via spreadsheet.
- Fix duplicate or missing store codes before you upload a spreadsheet. These unique values help to ensure that every change in your file is accurately applied to the businesses in your account. Learn more about store codes.
- Sign in to Business Profile Manager.
- In the top right corner, click Add business.
- In the dropdown menu that appears, click Import businesses. To import a spreadsheet, click Select file.
- Accepted formats: .xls, .xlsx, .ods, or .csv.
- Fix column headers if needed. You’ll get a warning if the headers are duplicated or don’t match any header that Google recognizes. Those headers are ignored when you upload your spreadsheet.
- Your file may include column headers that aren’t recognized. For a full list of errors and what to do, refer to this chart.
- To see proposed changes, click Preview changes. You can view the updates to your businesses.
- To accept the updates, click Apply. Then, click Review changes to see all changes made.
- To reject the updates, click Cancel.
When you import a file, you'll find a preview of the changes.
The import preview contains the following information:
- Warnings for possible mistakes in the uploaded spreadsheet (you may not see any warnings).
- A summary of how many locations will be affected by your upload.
- A Download details button, which you can use to download a spreadsheet containing details of the changes.
After you review the changes, you can submit them or click Cancel to double-check your file.
When you choose to download details, you'll get a spreadsheet that shows the changes that’ll be made to your account. On the change details spreadsheet, you might see the following terms:
- Import status: Shows the type of change to the location
- Updated fields: Shows the names of the fields that will be changed by the uploaded spreadsheet if the location's status is "Updates"
- Errors: If the import status is “Errors”, this column contains an error message