Download your locations
You can download your locations as a spreadsheet, update your data in a spreadsheet tool of your choice, then upload it to Google My Business when you’re done.
To download locations to a spreadsheet:
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- Click the download icon in the top-right corner of your screen.
- Choose one of the download options listed below. Next to each option is the number of locations that will be downloaded. Some locations may need to be enabled for download.
- All locations. All of the locations in the account you’re currently viewing will be downloaded to your spreadsheet.
- Current filter. If you’ve filtered your locations by selecting an option from the dropdown menu or by typing into the search bar, only the filtered locations will be downloaded to your spreadsheet.
- Selected locations. Only the locations you’ve selected will be downloaded to your spreadsheet.
- Select “Include Google updates” to add a column for Google-updated information in your spreadsheet. Learn more about Google updates
- Choose the type of file you’d like to download. You can download your spreadsheet as a Microsoft Excel (.xlsx) or comma-separated values (.csv) file.
- Click Download.
When you download your spreadsheet, you’ll see data for all of your downloaded locations as well as:
- Errors: Shows fields that have incorrect, incomplete, or inconsistent data. You’ll only see this column if at least one of your downloaded locations has an error. Learn how to fix errors
- Google updates: Shows the field groups that have Google updates, like “Address” or “Phone numbers”. You’ll only see this column if at least one of your downloaded locations has a Google update. Learn more about Google updates
- [UPDATED]: Shows Google-updated info next to the info you provided. For example, if you have Google updates to your Sunday business hours, you’ll see a column labeled “[UPDATED] Sunday hours” containing the Google-updated hours next to a column labeled “Sunday hours” containing the hours you provided. An empty cell means there are no updates for the field. You’ll only see this column if you selected “Include Google updates” when you downloaded your spreadsheet.
- [DELETED]: Indicates that there was a Google update removing the info you provided. For example, if you entered that your business is open from 9:00AM - 2:00PM on Tuesdays and Google finds data that you’re closed on Tuesdays, you’ll see the value “[DELETED]” in a cell of the column labeled “[UPDATED] Tuesday hours”. You’ll only see this value if you selected “Include Google updates” when you downloaded your spreadsheet.
Note: The download button may not work with some web browsers. Learn more about browser compatibility