Service-area businesses on Google
Not all local businesses serve their customers from a brick-and-mortar storefront. For example, some businesses operate from a home address. Others are mobile and don't have a storefront that customers visit.
If your business serves customers at their locations, you should list it as a service area business on Google.
Add a service area
- Sign in to Google My Business and choose the listing you’d like to manage.
- Click Info at the top of the page.
- Click the Address section.
- In the window that appears, select the box next to "I deliver goods and services to my customers at their locations."
- Enter your service area information. You can set your service area based on the zip codes or cities that you serve, or on a given area around your location.
- Select the box next to “I serve customers at my business address” if you want your complete address to appear on Google and your business location is staffed and able to receive customers during its stated hours.
- Click Save.
Note: Some verified businesses will require another round of verification for address or category changes.