A business showcase video gives you the opportunity to make a great first impression with customers when they visit your Business Profile. Videos can be up to 30 seconds long. Follow these guidelines to ensure that your video is successfully approved.
Business showcase videos must be continuous, non-edited, and unique.
- Business showcase videos must include evidence for where they were taken. This might include an official or nearby street name and number indications. For example, a street name and number on the building, or multiple store signs around the location.
- Business showcase videos must include evidence that your business exists. Examples include business signage, your storefront, or tools of the trade.
- Business showcase videos must include evidence of your affiliation to the business. For example, access to sensitive store areas or point of sale systems.
- Business showcase videos must not include any sensitive numbers like a bank account number or tax/identification numbers, or any private information.
- Business showcase videos must not include any people's faces.
Google needs proof that your business exists where you say it exists and that you have the authority to manage the Business Profile. For example, rather than show us a cash register, you should show yourself opening a cash register. And rather than show us that there is a staff room, show that you can lock/unlock the staff room.