If you see an error in Blogger, like “bx-w7tr63” or similar, try these steps.
Note: If you see the error while saving changes in your theme or gadget, check your code for errors.
If you have other problems and the above steps don’t work, look for your issue below for more troubleshooting.
If you recently deleted a blog, it may take some time to completely disappear.Learn how to remove the cached version of a blog.
To delete a post that someone else wrote, contact your blog administrator.If a blog only has one post, create a new post and then delete the old post, or delete your blog.
If you can’t upload pictures, try:
- Turn off your popup blocker or add Blogger.com as an approved webpage in your popup blocker settings.
- In the “Add Images” box, make sure to click Add selected to upload pictures.
Remove the gadget from your blog:
- In the left menu, select Layout.
- On the gadget you want to remove, click Edit or Edit .
- Click Remove.
Check your theme code:
- In the left menu, click Theme.
- On the right, click the Edit HTML button under your blog.
- If some code is missing, fix it or pick a new theme.
- Save your changes and republish your blog.
If your theme code seems correct, you may be experiencing encoding issues.
To change your browser's encoding settings, on your browser:
- Firefox: Click View Text encoding. Set your encoding settings to auto-detect or Unicode (UTF-8).
- Safari: Click View Text encoding. Set your encoding settings to auto-detect or Unicode (UTF-8).
- Internet Explorer 11: Click View Encoding. Set your encoding settings to auto-detect or Unicode (UTF-8).
You can't change your encoding settings on Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge.
If you continue to see errors, click Send feedback in the lower right corner of your Blogger dashboard.