Can I delete my blog without account access?
If you no longer want your blog, but can’t access your Blogger account, you can ask to permanently delete your blog.
To delete your blog:
First, try to recover your Google Account
- If you don’t remember the email address you used for Blogger, recover your email address.
- Once you have your email address, recover your sign-in information.
If you still can’t access your account, fill out the form below:
- If we can verify that you’re the sole author of the blog and there are no other recent contributions, we’ll delete your blog.
- Exceptions: Even if you are the sole author and there are no other recent contributions, we may not delete your blog if:
- we determine it’s in the public interest to keep it publicly available, like blogs that are newsworthy.
- we cannot verify authorship, including when the blog was written anonymously or pseudonymously.
Note: We can only process requests to delete an entire blog, not a part of the blog.