Change the volume
After you ask your Google Assistant to play media, you can control the volume using commands. You can set the volume to a specific level (1–10) or percent (1–100%).
Note: The languages you can use depend on the device. Learn which languages work on your device.
How to change the volume
Say "Ok Google" or press the button to talk to your Assistant, then say a command:
- Increase: Turn it up. (Increases volume by 10%).
- Decrease: Turn it down. (Decreases volume by 10%).
- Set a specific level or percent: Volume 5. Volume to 65%.
- Change volume by [X] amount: Increase volume by 10%. Decrease volume by 10%.
- Maximize: Max volume.
- Minimize: Minimum volume.