On your iPhone or iPad, you can get help from your Google Assistant with a screen reader or other accessibility features, like increased text size.
Important: For now, this feature isn't available in all languages or countries.
Turn on the screen reader
To turn on the screen reader, follow the VoiceOver screen reader steps on Apple's site.
Use the screen reader
Talk with your Google Assistant
- On your iPhone or iPad, double-tap the Google Assistant app .
- Double-tap your screen with two fingers.
- After you hear a beep, ask a question or say a command.
Navigate & listen
- Scroll up or down your Google Assistant conversation: Swipe with three fingers.
- Select an item to hear: Tap the item.
- Stop or resume speaking: Tap with two fingers.
Use large text or other accessibility features
Learn about other accessibility features you can turn on.