Using your Nexus Player remote
Use your Nexus Player remote to navigate the screen.
- Indicator light
- Voice search
- Navigation D-pad
How to use the remote
- To move through content: Use the Navigation wheel to press up, down, left or right.
- To select an item: Press Select button.
- To go to the previous screen: Press Back button .
- To go to Home screen: Press Home button .
- To Play/Pause: Press the Play/Pause button .
- To Voice search: Press the Voice search button , then say your command. Here’s a list of things you can search for. If you’re using an app when you press the Voice search button, you’ll search within that app.
- To put the remote in pairing mode: Press and hold the Back and Home buttons for 5 seconds.
Your Nexus Player remote doesn’t control your TV volume or input. Use the remote that came with your TV.