Create attributes for Dynamic Remarketing
Create dynamic attributes in Analytics based on the vertical attributes you added to your page tags.
After adding vertical attributes to your page tags and creating your Remarketing Audiences, you need to create Dynamic Attributes based on those vertical attributes and link them to your AdWords account.In this article:
Create Dynamic Attributes
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Navigate to the property in which you want to create the Dynamic Attributes.
- In the PROPERTY column, click Remarketing > Dynamic Attributes.
- Configure the following:
- Under Business Type, select the vertical you want (for example, Retail or Flights).
- Under View, select the Analytics view in which the Dynamic Attribute data is available.
- Under Sharing, select the AdWords account to which you want to link the Dynamic Attributes.
- Click Next step.
Under Dynamic Attributes, select the vertical attributes you added to your page tags (see Example Dynamic Attributes for each vertical below).
For example, if you chose Retail as the Business Type, then you select attributes for that vertical like
ecomm_pagetype. If you chose Flights as the Business Type, then you select vertical attributes like
- Click Save.
You can create dynamic attributes for only one vertical per Analytics property. If you are working with multiple verticals in a single AdWords account, then you need to:
- Create a separate property in Analytics for each vertical.
- Link each Analytics property to the same AdWords account.
- Create one set of Dynamic Attributes for a single vertical in each Analytics property.
|Analytics Property||Linked AdWords Account||Dynamic Attributes|
|Analytics Property 1||AdWords Account A||Retail|
|Analytics Property 2||AdWords Account A||Flights|
Example attributes for each vertical
Each of the following sections includes an illustration of how you configure the required and optional attributes for each vertical.Retail
You can also use
Product SKU (instead of
ecomm_prodid) as the value for Product ID.