Edit a property
You must have Edit permission to edit property settings. To edit a property:
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Select the Admin tab and navigate to the property you wish to edit.
- In the PROPERTY column, click Property Settings, and edit any of the settings:
- Property name: The name for the property that appears in Analytics.
- Default URL: The default URL for the property.
- Default View: The default view for integrated services (e.g., AdWords Express or Google Play) to use when pulling data from Analytics.
- Industry Category: In industry-vertical category that most closely matches your property.
- Advertising Features: Turn support for Advertising Features on or off.
- Get Google Play Developer Console Data: Specify whether you want see Google-Play data about your apps in Analytics. (App properties only)
- In-Page Analytics: Turn enhanced link attribution on or off. Choose whether to open the In-Page Analytics report in embedded (within Analytics) or full mode (in its own browser window).
- Search Console Settings: Associate Search Console data with Analytics.
- Click Save.