Edit a property
Update property name, industry category, Advertising Features, and other settings.
You must have Edit permission to edit property settings. To edit a property:
- Sign in to Google Analytics..
- Click Admin, and navigate to the property you want to edit.
- In the PROPERTY column, click Property Settings, and edit any of the following:
- Property name: The name for the property that appears in Analytics.
- Default URL: The default URL for the property.
- Default View: The default view for integrated services (e.g., AdWords Express or Google Play) to use when pulling data from Analytics.
- Industry Category: The industry-vertical category that most closely matches your property.
- Advanced Settings: Select whether to have manual tagging override auto-tagging for GCLID (Google Ads and Search Ads 360 integrations) and DCLID values (Campaign Manager and Display & Video 360 reporting integrations).
- Advertising Features: Turn support for Advertising Features on or off.
- Get Google Play Developer Console Data: Specify whether you want see Google-Play data about your apps in Analytics. (App properties only)
- iOS Campaign Tracking: Turn campaign-tracking features on or off. Use custom URLs to track performance of in-app campaigns.
- In-Page Analytics: Turn enhanced link attribution on or off. Choose whether to open the In-Page Analytics report in embedded (within Analytics) or full mode (in its own browser window).
- Search Console Settings: Associate Search Console data with Analytics.
- User Analysis: Turn on to add the Users metric to standard reports. Learn more about how the Users metric is calculated
- Click Save.
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?