Delete an Analytics account
You need Edit permission to move an account to the Rubbish Bin. Moving an account to the Rubbish Bin also moves all component properties and views to the Rubbish Bin. To move an Analytics account to the Rubbish Bin:
- Remove the Analytics tracking code from all your web pages or from your app.
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Select the Admin tab.
- In the ACCOUNT column, use the drop-down menu to select the account that you want to delete.
- In the ACCOUNT column, click on Account Settings.
- Click on Move account to Rubbish Bin.
Everyone with Manage Users permission then receives an email notifying them that the account has been marked for deletion.