Post changes to AdWords
Before you upload changes to your AdWords account, be sure to check your changes.
- Click Post in the toolbar.
- Select whether you’d like to post changes in All campaigns or Selected campaigns.
- Review the summary of changes, then click Post to continue.
- AdWords Editor displays a detailed summary, by campaign, of the progress of your post. (You can keep a record of the post by copying this report into a separate document.)
- If you need to pause while your changes are posting, click Pause in the posting dialog. Click Resume post when you're ready to begin.
- Click Close when the post is complete.
Post multiple accounts
You can post more than one account at the same time.
- On the accounts manager, select the accounts with edits that you'd like to upload.
- Click Post.
Work on other accounts while posting changes
If you manage multiple accounts in AdWords Editor, you can work on another account while you post your changes.
After changes are posted
After you post your changes, AdWords Editor displays a report of the success of the post, including any errors. Any campaigns and ad groups containing changes that didn't post successfully remain in bold type.
Successfully posted changes are reflected in your account immediately. However, as with any changes to your account, there might be a slight delay before the changes are reflected on the Google Network.
- Remember to check changes before you post.
- Learn about working on other accounts while you check or post changes.