Create a new ad
As of January 31, 2017, you’ll only be able to create and edit text ads using the expanded text ad format. Your existing standard text ads will continue to serve alongside expanded text ads, but you won’t be able to modify their content. You will still be able to pause and enable them. If your standard text ad was created prior to January 31, 2017 and is still awaiting approval, it will still be reviewed. We strongly encourage you to take steps to transition your standard text ads to the new expanded format.
To create a new ad, follow these steps:
- In the tree view, select the ad group you wish to edit.
- Add your new ad in one of two ways:
- Select Ads in the type list, choose the type of ad you want to create, and then click the Add button in the data view associated with that ad type.
- Use the Data > Add new... menu to select the new ad type.
- Enter the required information for your selected ad type.
For detailed information about adding a specific ad type, use the links below:
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?