Add an image ad using Google Ads Editor
You can use Google Ads Editor to add images to your ads. This article explains how.
- Under "Manage" in the left navigation pane, click the link to the ads you want to work with.
- Supported ad formats include Gmail ads, image ads, image app install ads, Responsive display ads, and TrueView in-stream video ads.
- Select the ad that you want to add an image to.
- In the right edit pane, click the add image icon to add an image.
- Select the image you want from the image library.
Hover your cursor over each image to see an enlarged thumbnail image and its dimensions.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?