Change your email notification preferences
You'll receive email notifications when there’s critical information about your AdWords account. You can also choose to receive other types of notifications by email.
This article shows you how to edit your email notification preferences. If you’d like more background, you can also read About email notifications.
Choose the AdWords experience you're using. Learn more
- Sign in to your AdWords account.
- Click the tool icon in the upper right corner of your account.
- Under “Setup,” click Preferences.
- Click Notifications along the top to reach the Notifications page.
- The “Notification topics” column shows the different email notification types. In the “Email settings column,” select your preferred email setting for each type.
Keep in mind
- For “Campaign maintenance alerts” and “Disapproved ads and policy alerts”:
- If you’re the only user on an AdWords account, you must choose to receive either all notifications or only critical notifications.
- If there are multiple users on the AdWords account, at least one user must choose to receive either all or only critical notifications.
- Billing alerts can be changed by editing payment contacts.