Dynamic remarketing for web setup guide
4. Create a feed
Next you'll create a feed, which is a collection of all the products or services you want to advertise. Rows are products or services. Columns are attributes of each item, such as descriptions and prices. You'll create your feed as a .csv, .tsv, .xls, xlsx file and then upload it to AdWords.
Create and upload a new feed
To get started, create your feed offline as a .csv, .tsv, .xls, or xlsx file and then upload it to your account's "Business data" section. If you're a retail business, use the Google Merchant Center to upload your product feed.
Choose the AdWords experience you're using. Learn more
- Go to the "Shared library" in your AdWords account.
- Under "Business data" click "View."
- Click + Data, select "Dynamic display ad feed," and then select your business type. If you've already created a dynamic remarketing campaign, select the feed that AdWords automatically created for you during campaign set-up and upload your file. Learn About feeds and business data.
- Enter a name for your feed.
- Click Browse for file and attach your feed file.
- Click Upload.
- Check your feed for any errors after you've uploaded it. Image or address errors may not show up for 3-4 hours.
You can also use the AdWords API to get, add, update, or remove items in your feed.