I have multiple Google Accounts. Can I merge them?
Accounts for several Google products can be moved from one Google Account to another. The products not mentioned below do not currently have this functionality.
- You can move your AdWords account to a different Google Account per these instructions:
- Sign in to your AdWords account at https://adwords.google.com.
- On the My Account tab, click Account access.
- Click Invite other users.
- Enter the Google Account email that you want to use.
- Click Save Changes.
- You'll receive an invitation at your new email address with instructions for completing the changes.
- To remove your previous Google Account email, return to the My Account tab and click Account access, then click Terminate access for the old email address.
You should now be able to sign in to your AdWords account using the new Google Account email and password.
- You can move your Google Analytics account to a different Google Account by making that Google Account a second administrator to your Analytics account:
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Click 'Access Manager.'
- From the 'Existing Access' table, click 'Add User.'
- Enter your alternate Google Account's email address, last name, and first name.
- Select 'Account Admin' as the Access type.
- Click 'Finish.'
Now you can sign in to your Analytics account as the new administrator, and you can delete the original account administrator, if you choose to.
- To move your Google Merchant Center account to another Google Account, please contact the Google Merchant Center User Support team for assistance.
Was this article helpful?