Waiting for your balance to update after a payment
The time that it takes to see your payment reflected in your AdWords account depends on how you pay your bill. Here's what you can expect:
- Cheque. It can take up to five working days after we've received your cheque to update your AdWords balance. If you post your payment internationally, it can take longer.
- Bank transfer. It can take up to five working days after initiating the transfer to update your AdWords account balance.
Find out where you can find your payments once they've been posted in your AdWords account, and find tips on how to make successful payments.
Where you can see your payment
Once we've processed your payment, you'll see it reflected in these places after you click the gear icon and choose Billing & payments:
- Summary – In the "Amount due" section, look for "Your last payment was on" to find the date and amount of your most recently processed payment.
- Invoices – You'll see the "Amount paid" and "Balance" columns updated on the table here when a payment has been applied to one or more invoices.
- Transactions – Payments appear as line items in your monthly tables. Choose "Summary view" to quickly separate payments from costs.
- If you can't see your account balance update within the typical time frame for your payment type, contact your local AdWords collections team.