My Payments page is not updating correctly
To check your Payments page for last month's earnings statement, please take the following steps:
- Sign in to your AdSense account at www.google.com/adsense
- On your Home tab, click 'Payments' and scroll down to bottom of the page.
- You should see a summary of last month's earnings listed there, as well as your outstanding account balance.
Please verify that your earnings are greater than $100 (or the local equivalent). To view your earnings, just follow these steps:
- Sign into your account at www.google.com/adsense.
- Under the Home tab, visit the Payments page.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will find your account balance.
You can verify this by navigating to your Home tab. If there are still holds on your account, you will see a red bar across the top of the 'Overview' page alerting you to any action you should take to remove these holds. Please note that this action must have been taken by the 15th in order for your account to be eligible for payment this month.
To check your performance reports, please take following these steps:
- Sign in to your AdSense account at www.google.com/AdSense
- Visit the Performance reports tab.
- Make sure to select 'Entire account by day' from the sidebar menu.
- Set the date range from the 1st of last month through the last day, the 30th or 31st.
- You will then be able to see a summary of your estimated earnings in both graph and table format.