Breakdowns, along with metrics and filters, determine what data is shown in your reports. Breakdowns help you slice your report data by certain attributes, such as the ad format or the platform an ad was viewed on.
What do breakdowns do?
Breakdowns determine how your report is organised. For example, if you wanted to view your earnings broken down by site, you could add the Site breakdown. You can add additional breakdowns to further reorganise and refine your data.
Where are the breakdowns in a report?
To access the list of available breakdowns, click the Down arrow next to 'Break down by' above the chart area.
- While viewing your report, click the Down arrow next to 'Breakdown by'.
- Select a new breakdown from the drop-down list.
- While viewing your report, click + Add.
- Select a different breakdown from the drop-down list.
- To add another breakdown, click + Add and select again.
- While viewing your report, click the Down arrow of the breakdown that you want to remove.
- Click Remove breakdown.