Experiment with different search styles for your Custom Search Ads.
Note: You can only have one active "Search style" experiment per style at a given time.
Create a search style experiment
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- Click Optimization > Experiments.
- If you have other experiments running, click New experiment.
- In the "Search style" card, click Search style.
- Select the search style that you want to test.
- Click Select ad style.
- Select which search style ad settings you'd like to change for the variation.
- Review your experiment settings:
- Give your experiment a name.
- Set the maximum number of days you want your experiment to run for.
- Set the maximum percentage of users you want to see your experiment.
- Click Start experiment. Your experiment now moves into the "running" state, and we start collecting data.
You might have to wait a few days for the initial results of your experiment to appear.