Sometimes you need to fix some things on your site to get it ready to show ads. Below are some tips to help you get your site ready:
- The code is missing or incomplete
- Your site doesn't have enough unique content or provide a good user experience
- Your site is unreachable
- Your site has policy violations
- Did you paste the code into the HTML of your site?
- Did you paste the code between the
- Did you paste the code into the site you used to sign up for AdSense?
If you'd prefer not to paste the code between the
</head> tags of your site, you can verify your site ownership in Search Console instead. If we detect that you've verified your site in Search Console, we'll continue checking your site is ready to show ads.
Before you can start monetizing a site with AdSense, it's important that your site provides enough valuable content to users and has a good user experience and navigational elements. Review our tips on how to establish a high-quality site and deliver a good user experience.
- Did you provide the correct URL? If you made a mistake, please remove the site from your sites list and add a new site with the correct URL.
- Is your site up and running? Make sure your site is published and live on the web.
- Can AdSense access your site without a password? If your site's login protected, consider temporarily removing the login so that we can reach your site. Note that after your account has been successfully activated, you can create a crawler login to display Google ads on your login-protected pages.
- Can the AdSense crawler access your site? Make sure you're not blocking our crawler in your robots.txt file.
- Does your site have a valid SSL Certificate from a recognized certification authority (not a self-signed certificate) and does it also redirect HTTP to HTTPS? (Only applicable if you're using HTTPS.)
There are policy violations on your site which need resolving before your site is ready. For more information, review our Program policies or see how to resolve policy issues in your Policy center. After you've resolved these violations, you can request another review of your site.