Follow these steps to set up Auto ads for AMP.
Before you get started
- Prepare your pages for discovery with
<link>tags to pair non-AMP and AMP content.
<link>tags in the
<head>of each AMP and non-AMP page to indicate which content belongs together.
In the non-AMP example.com/news page:
<link rel="amphtml" href="http://example.com/amp/news">
In the AMP example.com/amp/news page:
<link rel="canonical" href="http://example.com/news">
Set up Auto ads for AMP
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- Click Ads.
- Click Auto ads for AMP.
- Use the control to switch on the "Text & display" ad format.
- Leave Automatically get new formats selected if you want AdSense to automatically add new ad formats to your Auto ads for AMP settings as they become available.
Copy and paste the
amp-auto-adsscript in the
<head>of your page. This script loads the required
amp-auto-adslibraries. Learn more about the amp-auto-ads component.
- Copy and paste the AMP Auto ad code immediately after the opening
Auto ads for AMP will start to appear on your pages in about 10-20 minutes.
Tracking the performance of Auto ads for AMP
You can track the performance of Auto ads for AMP by viewing the Ad formats report on your Reports page. Auto ads for AMP are shown under the "Auto/AMP" label in the report.