The ads in our program are reviewed according to their specific advertising guidelines. While we make every effort to ensure that ads which may violate our policies do not run prior to review, some ads may run on Google before our specialists check them.
When you block an ad in your Ad review center, you can also report that ad if you think it violates our policies. We may not review all of the ads that you report, but we will incorporate your feedback into our review process.
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- Click Brand safety.
- Click your product. For example, click Content for AdSense for content ads.
- Click Ad review center.
- Hover over the ad that you want to report and click Block this ad .
- Click Report ad.
- Click Confirm.
You might want to report an ad if it violates one or more of these policies:
- Counterfeit goods
- Healthcare and medicine
- Illegal drugs
- Illegal goods/services
- Misleading advertiser claims
- Nudity in an image ad
- Sexual content involving minors
If the above policies don't cover your reason for reporting an ad, you can view more detailed policy listings in our advertising guidelines: