If a large portion of your site visitors land on your site from search engines, it's really important to have your site optimized for search. If your site's search ranking is dropping, it could be affecting your page views and earnings.
Recommended actions for a falling search ranking
To help improve your site's search performance, we highly recommend the following resources:
- More guidance on building high-quality sites on the Webmaster Central Blog
- The Search Engine Optimization Starter Guide — this compact guide offers best practices on how to improve your site’s indexing and crawlability.
- Check your site's performance, which provides steps to help you if your site isn't appearing in Google search results, or it's performing more poorly than it once did.
- The PageSpeed Insights tool, which can help you optimize the load time of your pages.
- The Webmaster Tools Troubleshooter, which can help you resolve common problems and issues with your site in Google Search and Google Search Console. Also, at the end of this troubleshooter there's a contact form that lets you email the Webmaster Tools team directly, should you need to.