Detailed instructions for setting up payments through Rapida
At present, the Rapida system is available only to holders of AdSense individual accounts with payment addresses in Russia.
In accordance with changes to Russian Federation legislation with effect from November 15, 2013, all publishers who wish to receive revenue through Rapida (including those who wish to receive payments at post offices in Russia), must:Sign up for a RapidaOnline account
Complete the RapidaOnline identification procedure
Choose a payment delivery method from within their RapidaOnline account
Add their Rapida details to their Google AdSense account
- Vist the RapidaOnline website: https://pps.rapida.ru/registration/1/
- Enter the initial registration details. Once you've completed this step, your details will be recorded in the database and you'll be sent a verification email about your intention to sign up. This email will contain an activation code, which is needed for the next step.
- Enter the activation code that you received by email in the Activation Code field.
- After you've completed the second step of registration, you should receive a security PIN by SMS. Enter the PIN to complete your registration, then sign in as an authorized user.
Once you're signed up, your Rapida account will look like this:
In order to receive payments through the Rapida system (including at post offices in Russia), you must sign up with the RapidaOnline system and carry out the identification procedure (by confirming your passport details). If your RapidaOnline account does not undergo personalization, all payments will be declined.
After you've signed up for a RapidaOnline account and completed the identification procedure, you can choose how you wish to receive payments. See below for the currently available ways to receive revenue:
- Post Office money transfer for collection and Post Office money transfer with notice to recipient
- Transfer to an individual's account held with a banking institution of the Russian Federation*
- Transfer to an individual's account held with an Internet payment system (WebMoney, Yandex.Money, etc.)**
- Adding the funds to an individual's account held with the RapidaOnline service* (with the subsequent possibility to transfer the funds to any of the recipients available in the RapidaOnline payment service's list)**
- Transfer to an individual via an international money transfer system* (the start date for the provision of this service and a list of available countries will be communicated separately)
* Maximum total of one transaction: 100,000 rubles.
** Maximum total of one transaction: 15,000 rubles.
Please note that information on available payment methods may be subject to change. You can check the information about all available payment methods either with a Rapida representative, or on the this page: https://pps.rapida.ru/f/help/adsense/.
To choose your payment delivery method from within your Rapida account and for additional information, please use see: https://pps.rapida.ru/f/help/adsense
- Sign in to your AdSense account at www.google.com/adsense.
- Click the gear icon and select Payments.
- From the left sidebar menu, click Payment settings.
- In the "Payment settings" section, click Add a new form of payment.
- Select Rapida, and then click Save.
- Next, enter your details (first, middle, last name) and on the last line enter the Rapida Template ID.
Enter your name in either Latin or Cyrillic. Be aware that in the Rapida system, the characters ";" and "/" are not allowed. Use words instead of these characters
- Select the checkbox to confirm that you have the required official documents and supporting information. This can be a passport or any other official document certifying your identity.
Make sure that the first name and last name in your account correspond precisely with the information in the state-approved proof of identity that you'll present when collecting your Rapida payment. If necessary, you can change the name of the payment recipient in your account.
- Click Confirm and continue.