Sometimes a member of the AdSense support team might ask for a screenshot to help you resolve an issue that you're having with your ads. To capture a screenshot, follow the steps below. Once you've taken your screenshot, attach it to your email to our support team.
To take a screenshot on an Android device:
- Open the site that you want to capture.
- Press the Power button for a few seconds. Then tap Screenshot.
If that doesn't work, press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons at the same time for a few seconds.
- Your device will take a picture of the screen and save it.
- At the top of the screen, you'll see Screenshot capture .
Learn more about taking a screenshot on your Android device.
To take a screenshot on a Chromebook:
- View the site that you're experiencing difficulty with.
- Press Ctrl + . (For non-Chrome OS keyboards, press Ctrl + F5.)
Your screenshot is saved as a PNG file in your 'Downloads' folder.
For more information, see Chromebook keyboard shortcuts.
Microsoft Windows or Mac OS
Please refer to the support pages provided by the developer of your operating system: