Allow & block ads
Review ads before blocking
Before blocking a sensitive category, we suggest that you take a look at the set of ads from that particular category that have recently served. To make this possible, there is a direct link from the categories blocking section to a filtered view of the Ad review center. This option provides you with a better idea of the types of ads that fall under that category. Based on this preview, you can make more precise decisions on whether you want to block a certain ad, or block an entire category.
Review at the product level
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- Click Blocking controls.
- Click your product. For example, click Content for AdSense for content.
- In the horizontal bar across the top of the page, click the Sensitive categories tab.
- To the right of the allow and block toggle, click Review creatives to access ads that have already served for that specific category, i.e., if the category is Dating, you can see the dating-related ads that served. The Ad review center loads a “filtered view” of the ads for the specific category you have selected.
The filtered view is labeled in yellow in the upper right corner. Click X to exit the filtered view.While we make every effort to correctly categorize ads, you might sometimes see ads that have been miscategorized.
- From the filtered Ad review center view, you can block the ad(s) as needed., or return to the sensitive categories page to block a category.