Below are answers to some frequently asked questions about user management in AdSense.Who can manage users?
You must have Admin access to add users, remove users or change users’ access levels.
- The user is already linked to another active or disabled AdSense account.
- The user is the alternate username of an existing AdSense login. This login might be associated to the AdSense account in question, or another AdSense account or application.
- The user’s G Suite account doesn’t have AdSense enabled. Contact your G Suite administrator to turn on AdSense.
To find out who added a user, look for a notification email -- you will receive an email whenever a new user is added to your account. You can also check with the other administrators on your account.
Contact the administrator who sent the invite and ask them to send a new invite to the address you want to use instead.
There are two ways you can do this:
- Edit your Google Account
You can change your email address/login by editing the Google Account you use to access AdSense. This is only available for non-Gmail addresses and affects all of the products that are linked to your Google Account.
- Associate a different Google Account as your login
If you have Admin access, you can invite a new administrator, log in as the new administrator and then remove your original Google Account login.
Administrators and the affected user are sent email notifications whenever a user is added, removed or has their access level changed.
"Pending" means that the user hasn’t accepted their invitation by clicking the link in the email yet. Users have 30 days to accept an invitation before it expires.
Contact the account administrator directly. Please be aware that Google AdSense is unable to mediate access disputes between users.
- As an administrator, you can view a list of users and their access levels.
- After you've accepted an invitation to access an account, you’ll be told which access level you have.
- If your access level is changed at any time, you'll receive a notification email telling you which access level you now have.
Please use our login troubleshooter to help us understand what's keeping you out of your account, and how we can best help you get back in.
If you have Admin access, you can view a list of users who have access to an account:
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- Click Account.
- Click Access and authorization, then click User management.
- Under "User management," you can see the list of users.
Have any questions?