Change a user’s access level
If you have Administrator access, you can change a user’s access level at any time, even if their status is “pending.”
To change access to an account:
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- Click Account.
- Click Access and authorization, then click User management.
- To change the user's access level, either:
- Check the Administrator box to raise the access level to Administrator.
- Uncheck the Administrator box to lower the access level to standard user.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?