Allow & block ads
Ad review centre overview
The Ad review centre is a feature that gives you more transparency and control over the ads that appear on your site. When you enable the Ad review centre, you can review individual ads after they're shown and assess whether you want to continue showing them on your pages.
Some important things to know about the Ad review centre:
- You can find it on the Blocking controls page in your AdSense account
- It supports ads of all targeting types (contextual, personalised and placement)
- You can use its filter and search functions to help you find ads to review and block
- It doesn't support all AdSense products
- You can only block ads at the product level, not on a site-by-site basis
For help getting started with the Ad review centre, see our guide to reviewing ads.