The Ad review center is a feature that gives you more transparency and control over the ads that appear on your site. When you enable the Ad review center, you can review individual ads after they're shown and assess whether you want to continue showing them on your pages.
Some important things to know about the Ad review center:
- You can find it on the Blocking controls page in your AdSense account
- It supports ads of all targeting types (contextual, personalized, and placement)
- You can use its filter and search functions to help you find ads to review and block
- It doesn't support all AdSense products
- You can only block ads at the product level, not on a site-by-site basis
For help getting started with the Ad review center, see our guide to reviewing ads.
Ad blocking should be used sparingly. Allowing all ads creates the most competitive atmosphere in the ad auction, with the largest number of ads possible competing for an impression.